Hunter Dripline (HDL)
The pitch: Micro Tough HDL from Hunter Industries provides a productive solution for drip irrigation needs in any environment.
- Choose from a variety of styles: HDL-PC for high-efficiency irrigation, HDL-CV for slopes, HDL-R for reclaimed projects, and coming soon, HDL-COP for subsurface installations.
- All HDL features convenient, color-coded stripes to clearly indicate different flow options.
- All 100-, 250-, 500-, and 1,000-inch coil sizes are stretch-wrapped to facilitate simple installation and clean storage of unused portions.
For more info: Hunterindustries.com
Jain Total CV Emmitterline
The pitch: Total CV by Jain is ideal for any surface or sub-surface drip installations.
- Manufactured with 100% DOW virgin plastic, JAIN stands behind Total CV Emitterline lifespan and durability with a 10-year warranty.
- Its UV-resistant Hydrodynamic emitter design ensures continuous flushing of sediments and a root barrier prevents roots and debris from entering the line.
- Total CV also uses patented Amnon emitter technology that reduces any chance of clogging.
For more info: Jainsusa.com
Rain Bird 1.5-inch Commercial Drip Control Zone Kit
The pitch: Rain Bird’s 1.5-inch inline commercial drip control zone kit features a 15-62 gpm flow rate to cover larger drip zones.
- This control zone kit provides contractors and specifiers with an all-in-one solution that delivers convenience and savings.
- It decreases installation time and costs by ensuring that all key components are included and properly assembled.
- The control zone kit eliminates having to assemble a control zone kit from scratch and improves reliability, convenience and savings.
For more info: Rainbird.com
Toro 17MM Drip In Brown Dripline
The pitch: Now available in industry-standard 17mm size, Drip-in Subsurface Dripline works with most fittings and is compatible with most other dripline and hose.
- System expansions, retrofits and installation using a dripline that sets the bar for reliable performance and consistent flow just got easier.
- The dripline works with most standard-size barb fittings and is compatible with other dripline and hose for retrofits and expansions.
- Fully pressure-compensating from 15-60 psi with uniform, precise emitter discharge rates with low variability.
For more info: Toro.com/irrigation
Explore the February 2020 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- New and improved
- Greg Harbison named new Fairway CEO
- Doosan rebrands as Develon
- Mrs. Brightside
- Kohler commemorates 150 years of business
- Sperber Landscape Companies adds Honolulu's Ultimate Innovations
- Quali-Pro hires Meola as Mid-Atlantic territory manager
- Takeuchi adds Baldwin, Wells to manager roles