ASV VT-100 compact track loaders
The pitch: The new VT-100 compact track loader is a vertical lift machine that excels in loading and grading applications in landscaping and construction.
- ASV is also offering the VT-100 Forestry machine, which is suitable for mulching, right-of-way clearance and site prep.
- The VT-100 features a 3,500-pound rated operating capacity and 10,000-pound tipping load while the VT-100 Forestry includes a 3,700-pound rated operating capacity and a 10,571-pound tipping load.
- The models feature ASV’s patented Posi-Track rubber track suspension, allowing them to manage every type of terrain and at faster speeds.
For more info: asvi.com
Bobcat AT450 articulating track loader
The pitch: This rugged and versatile machine excels at material handling, turf maintenance and snow removal, and is an ideal solution for hobby farms, commercial properties, golf courses and sports facilities.
- The machine’s four-wheel drive, low center of gravity and ability to both articulate and oscillate helps operators get enhanced stability across various types of terrain and conditions.
- The AT450 features a 32-hp, liquid-cooled gasoline engine that produces generous power for front PTO attachments. With the articulating tractor's attachment system, operators have added versatility to put a host of attachments to work.
- The lineup of nine available attachments includes a bucket, AirFX mower decks (61-inch & 72-inch), BrushCat mower, Flex Deck mower, flail cutter, snowblower, V-blade and turbine blower.
For more info: bobcat.com
Yanmar TL100 compact track loader
The pitch: The first machine in its new compact track loader line, the loader improves operator experience with premium 360-degree visibility and a 7-inch color display for improved convenience on the jobsite.
- The TL100VS comes equipped with a 103.5 horsepower Tier 4 Final Yanmar diesel engine and standard 40 gpm high flow to optimize performance capacity and efficiency on the jobsite.
- Also included are a 3,600-pound standard operating capacity and 10,286-pound tipping load.
- Travel speeds up to 8 mph round out the performance-enhancing features while 4.5 psi ground pressure allows it to perform on sensitive, unstable surfaces.
For more info: yanmarce.com
John Deere P-Tier compact wheel loaders
The pitch: Addressing the needs of customers looking for compact solutions that provide enhanced maneuverability, stability and power, John Deere expands its Performance Tiering offerings with the 244, 324 and 344 Compact Wheel Loader models.
- The new P-Tier compact wheel loaders will carry over all L-Series features and will introduce new productivity-enhancing qualities, including standard ride control in base models.
- Additional optional features include attachment assist controls, which include integrated electrical (three-pin) controls for attachments and combined creep control and throttle lock.
- The machines will also feature Articulation Plus, which enables rear-wheel steering to increase full-turn tipping load and improve maneuverability.
For more info: deere.com
FireFly Automatix M100-AV Mower
The pitch: This commercial reel mower cuts a 100-inch width and is the company’s first all-electric vehicle.
- The M100-AV can operate without on-site supervision and includes LiDAR-enabled obstacle detection and avoidance for safety.
- FireFly’s newest mower provides intelligent path planning, so no boundary wires are needed, and mowing patterns are optimized for maximum efficiency.
- The M100-AV can quietly mow up to 25 acres per charge at speeds of 7 acres/hour and recharge in two hours.
For more info: fireflyautomatix.com
Buyers Products’ SaltDogg PRO Series salt spreaders
The pitch: Buyers Products, a manufacturer in the work truck and trailer equipment industry, added two hydraulic units to its SaltDogg PRO Series lineup of salt spreaders.
- Available in both the PRO4000 and PRO6000 models, the hydraulic unit pairs the power and speed of a truck’s hydraulics with the durability and simplicity of a SaltDogg PRO Series poly spreader.
- Independent control of the hydraulic feed and spinner motors provides maximum control over material usage.
- Both units are available with auger and chain drivelines and handle bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix, spreading material up to 30 feet.
For more info: buyersproducts.com
Explore the September 2023 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.