Takeuchi TW65 and TW80 Compact Wheel Loaders
The pitch: The new wheel loaders deliver increased performance, improved serviceability and an enhanced deluxe operator’s cabin for better operator comfort.
- Both loaders are equipped with a turbocharged, water-cooled Duetz engine, which is EPA Tier 4 Final certified.
- They operate with a maximum torque of 192 foot-pounds at 1,800 RPM delivering 73 horsepower with a rated engine speed of 2,200.
- Both loaders are equipped with air conditioning, heat and adjustable armrest and controller position, as well as storage compartments for the operator.
For more information: Takeuchi-US.com
Bobcat M-Series 600 Compact Track Loaders
The pitch: The 74-horsepower Bobcat M-Series 600 frame-size compact track loaders provide operators with performance benefits, hydraulic power, comfort and easy serviceability.
- The engines meet Tier 4 emissions standards without a diesel particulate filter.
- The hydraulic systems have been engineered for higher standard flow and pressure, which provides increased attachment performance.
- Engine horsepower and hydraulic flow are matched to the loader’s rated operating capacity, size and weight.
For more information: Bobcat.com
New Holland C232 Compact Track Loader
The pitch: The C232 features a Fiat Powertrain diesel four-cylinder turbocharged and after-cooled engine.
- The engines meet the Tier 4 Final emissions mandate with a maintenance-free diesel oxidation catalyst-only solution
- It features a high pressure common rail fuel system design.
- It has electronic controls and and 82 horsepower engine.
For more information: Newholland.com
Kubota SVL Series Compact Track Loaders
The pitch: The SVL75-2 and SVL90-2 are powered by 4-cylinder Kubota CRT Tier 4-compliant engines with 74.3 and 92 gross horsepower.
- The vertical lift is designed for a reach of 41.7 inches.
- The SVL75-2 has a bucket breakout force of 6,204 pounds and a lifting capacity of 4,881 pounds.
- The SVL90-2 delivers a bucket breakout force of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds.
For more information: Kubota.com
John Deere 323E Compact Track Loader
The pitch: The John Deere 323E compact track loader features a 74 horsepower, Final Tier 4 certified engine and a rated operating capacity of 2,590 pounds.
- The 323E includes low-effort electro-hydraulic controls and an option to allow the operator to switch between three popular industry control patterns: ISO, H and foot control patterns.
- Other features include connect-under-pressure auxiliary hydraulic couplers and courtesy lighting that stays on up to 90 seconds after the engine is shut down, illuminating the way for easier exists out of dark barns or after-hour jobsites.
- Optimized boom design provides improved bucket breakout performance throughout the lift path and improved reach at truck beds.
For more information: Deere.com
Explore the October 2015 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Student Spotlight: Episode 7
- ISOtunes debuts latest product
- FieldBin offers free software to California companies helping with weather recovery
- FieldRoutes announces new data declaration
- Avoiding close calls
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive