The pitch: Honda Power Equipment’s HSS928A is one of 20 all-new U.S. HSS snow blower models to replace the existing HS Series.
- The location of the hand lever controls allows for maneuvering and disengagement of transmission for easy movement when not powered.
- In regards to the old HS Series, the blower diameter of the HSS928A has increased from 300 to 340 mm (13.4 inches).
- It features an adjustable gas strut to raise, lower and position the entire auger housing precisely, providing ground clearance over gravel or non-smooth surfaces.
For more information: Honda.com
REIST 2000 series snow thrower
The pitch: The REIST 2000 series snow thrower features a single-stage system that can generate the power to throw snow efficiently.
- The units come with a carbon-fibre cutting edge that’s set on an angle, plus carbon fibre feet to help it glide over sidewalk cracks.
- With a 42-inch wide option, the thrower can fit on smaller sidewalks, replacing the need to shovel by hand.
- Optional kits include a hydraulic hood turner kit, a hydraulic hood deflector kit and a hydraulic drive kit available on all series, as well as an adapter plate for 3PH to universal skid steer quick hitch.
For more information: Reistindustries.com
SnowEx Mini Pro 575
The pitch: The SnowEx Mini Pro 575 Tailgate Spreader is designed to be an option for both large and small snow and ice control contractors.
- It comes standard with a receiver hitch mount. Optional mounting kits include a utility mount and three-point mount for tractors.
- Mounted in a weather-tight enclosure, the direct-drive system includes a 12-volt DC motor and maximum torque transmission.
- Designed to carry up to 350 pounds of salt, sand or de-icing material, the Mini Pro 575 is recommended for use with utility vehicles, compact pickups, sport utility vehicles, 1/2-ton pickups, small- to mid-size tractors and skid steer loaders.
For more information: Snowexproducts.com
The pitch: TrucBrush can solve the challenge of snow accumulation on fleet rooftops without making unsafe conditions for your employees.
- The polypropylene-bristled broom device quickly connects to most front-end loaders. Its hydraulic system has dual rotation operation and is run from the loader.
- With a conversion kit that makes the brush usable for lot sweeping, TrucBrush has multi-seasonal use.
- It's manufactured with heavy gauge steel and features a paint finish designed for a lifetime of use.
For more information: Trucbrush.com
Explore the October 2015 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business
- Transform your workplace
- Taking the burden out of budgeting