Bobcat L65 compact wheel loader
The pitch: Bobcat’s L65 loader boasts super-sized features in compact size.
- With a heavy lifting capacity and high lift height, the L65 excels at lift-and-carry tasks in crowded work zones and other challenging environments.
- Operators will also appreciate the engine’s reliable cold-weather starting.
- Other features include a large fuel filter to enable better system protection, longer filter life and increased holding capacity.
For more info: Bobcat.com
Cat 910, 914 and 920 Compact Wheel Loaders
The pitch: Caterpillar has added three new models to the lineup with new options and certain features now standard, plus all new models are available in a high-lift configuration.
- Among the design changes is a new engine for all three models; the Cat C3.6 replaces the C4.4, and with the new engine, all models get a horsepower boost.
- Also new for the 910 and 914 is an available rotary-sensor-kickout system with both fork and bucket settings.
- Other new options include a reversing fan, LED working and under-hood lights, fusion coupler for the 914 and USB ports in the cab.
For more info: Cat.com
Kubota’s R540 Wheel Loader
The pitch: The next-generation Kubota R540, which is available in both canopy and cab models, features improved visibility with in-cab panoramic views, enhanced operator comfort and increased performance over the previous generation.
- With a 54-horsepower Tier 4 Final engine, the R540 has an operating weight of 10,285 pounds and delivers a maximum breakout force of 8,183 pounds and 6,767 pounds of lifting capacity.
- Kubota designed the R540 with landscaping, residential and commercial construction applications in mind.
For more info: KubotaUSA.com
Takeuchi TL8R2 Compact Track Loader
The pitch: Featuring a radial-lift loader design, the 74.3-hp Takeuchi TL8R2 compact track loader weighs in at 8,807 pounds, offers a bucket breakout force of 6,204 pounds and has a rated operating capacity of 2,116 pounds.
- The TL8R2’s undercarriage features repositioned travel motors with internally routed drive lines, double- and triple-flange track rollers, as well as a quiet-ride track design.
- Attachment coupling is fast and easy with a mechanical universal quick-attach on canopy models and a hydraulic universal quick-attach on cab models.
- An upgraded operator’s station comes standard with a redesigned overhead door, 5.7-inch multi-informational color display with rearview camera, LED lighting package and high-torque spin turn assist.
For more info: Takeuchi-us.com
Explore the October 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Team Engine launches AI-Driven translation tools
- Envu welcomes Price as head of U.S. turf & ornamentals business
- Act small, think big
- Yanmar to highlight new products at Equip Expo
- Top 5 Landscape Lighting Tips & Trends
- Ready, set, snow
- Student Spotlight: Episode 8
- SiteOne releases new LESCO Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide