The pitch: Manuscript herbicide delivers the weed control you need with the turf safety you want.
- Manuscript provides selective post-emergent control of tough weeds like dallisgrass and crabgrass.
- Manuscript works fast regardless of weed growth stage, as long as weeds are actively growing.
- Its built-in safener speeds metabolism of the unique active ingredient, pinoxaden, for improved weed control performance.
For more info: GreenCastOnline.com/Manuscript
Pedigree Fungicide SC
The pitch: Pedigree Fungicide SC is formulated to provide excellent control of brown patch, fairy ring, leaf and sheath spot, large patch, red thread, pink patch, yellow patch, southern blight, and gray snow mold.
- It has shown safe and consistent performance on creeping bentgrass, Kentucky bluegrass, annual bluegrass, annual and perennial ryegrass, red fescue, tall fescue, Bermudagrass, zoysiagrass and St. Augustinegrass.
- Pedigree features a proprietary formulation and the active ingredient flutolanil.
- Applied as a preventative treatment, the unique mode of action in Pedigree helps stop several stages in the disease life cycle, including spore germination.
For more info: PBIGordonTurf.com
The pitch: Specticle FLO is a flexible preemergence herbicide from Bayer that provides warm-season, broad-spectrum control of many major weeds.
- It delivers protection against more than 90 difficult weeds.
- With an easy-to-measure formulation, it mixes easily with selective herbicides.
- The reduction in repeat applications decreases labor, fuel and product costs.
For more info: Environmentalscience.bayer.us/SpecticleFLO
Explore the October 2019 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.