The pitch: The BOLT (Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology) series of locks is available to work with the 2015 Ford F-150.
- Locks can be programmed to a single vehicle key, providing access to multiple locks used on trailers, tools and gear.
- The weatherproof BOLT Coupler Pin Lock is designed to secure trailers when not in tow and fits the ?-inch Ford F-150 coupler.
- The ?-inch Receiver Lock prevents theft of trailer ball mount or accessories, features a stainless steel lock shutter designed to keep out elements and debris.
For more information: Boltlock.com
The pitch: The Crysteel A-Tipper has been redesigned with minimum welds and an updated aerodynamic design.
- It features a strong crossmemberless understructure with 8-inch longsills and a ¼-integrated, tapered cabshield.
- The new design is a weight reduction of 200 pounds per body.
- All A-Tippers come standard with 3/16-inch aluminum construction, tarp mounting provisions and integrated receivers, 6-inch board pockets and LED lighting with one-piece wiring harness.
For more information: Crysteel.com
Ford Super Duty chassis cab
The pitch: Ford’s Super Duty chassis cab now features a body of high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy.
- It comes with three different engine options: 6.2-liter gasoline V8, 6.8-liter gasoline V10 and 6.7-liter Power Stroke turbo diesel V8.
- The all-new frame is redesigned and is made of more than 95 percent high-strength steel.
- The four-channel antilock brake system allows for the addition of AdvanceTrac with RSC (Roll Stability Control) for increased stability on multiple road surfaces.
For more information: Ford.com
Hiniker SS600/SS1000 tailgate spreader
The pitch: The new Hiniker stainless steel tailgate spreader provides control for material spreading applications.
- The “no-dribble” bubble auger design means the flow stops when the auger stops.
- The in-cab variable-speed controller comes with blast control and control for optional vibrator.
- Its brushed-finish 304 stainless steel hoppers are available in 6 and 10 cubic foot capacities and an optional swing-away hitch provides easy access to the truck bed and tailgate.
For more information: Hiniker.com
Rugby Manufacturing Rugby HD Rancher Body
The pitch: The Rugby HD Rancher Body is designed for heavier duty construction and landscape applications.
- It features an upgraded 3/16-inch tread plate floor, seven gauge formed crossmembers with 12-inch spacing, 12-gauge bulkhead sheet and a ?-inch tie down rail.
- It’s also available with a B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch that allows a flat surface with no cutouts in the floor.
- Five models of the HD Rancher are available ranging in length from 9 feet, 3 inches to 12 feet.
For more information: Rugbymfg.com
Explore the March 2016 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business
- Transform your workplace
- Taking the burden out of budgeting