Action Lawn and Tree Service has merged with Weller Brothers Landscaping, effective Oct. 13, 2022.
“Our Action Lawn and Tree Service customers will continue to receive the same quality services from the same team,” says Ryan Myott, owner of Action Lawn and Tree Service. “Now, with Weller Brothers, we will be the one-stop-shop for the best outdoor living experience in Sioux Falls.”
“We are very excited about this merger,” says Cole Weller, president and CEO of Weller Brothers Landscaping. “With the addition of Ryan and his team, we are able to expand our services to include enhanced pest control, and a full scope of tree healthcare, pruning, and removal services. This aligns perfectly with our commitment to offering our customers a full scope of the highest quality lawn and landscape maintenance services in the Midwest.”
Weller Brothers Landscaping is in its 21st year of business in the Sioux Falls area, and currently provides residential and commercial landscape design and maintenance services. Earlier this fall, the company celebrated a ribbon-cutting ceremony of its new facility in Rochester, MN. The Sioux Falls location employs approximately 100 people.
Action Lawn and Tree Service has specialized in lawn, tree and pond care and pest control services since 2016. The company has 14 employees.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive
- ASV introduces the VT-100, VT-100 Forestry compact track loaders
- ECHO: Born Outdoors
- ECHO names Redman as new CEO
- Trinity Hunt, Riverside Services launch commercial landscaping platform
- New robot mower hits the market