The employee-owners of PBI-Gordon Corporation announced that Dan Dumler has joined the company as western regional sales manager. Dumler is responsible for leading the PBI-Gordon sales team in the western half of the United States – which includes Wisconsin and states west of the Mississippi River.
Based in Castle Rock, Colo., Dumler’s duties include coaching the western regional sales team, identifying news sales opportunities and strengthening the company’s product portfolio with key customers in the golf course maintenance and professional lawn care segments.
Prior to joining PBI-Gordon, Dumler was a regional sales manager at Simplot Turf & Horticulture. Before that, he held various sales positions for Bayer Environmental Science.
Dumler holds a bachelor’s degree in agricultural business management from Oregon State University.
“Dan brings more than 27 years of turf industry and sales leadership experience to this role with PBI-Gordon,” said Tim Demerath, vice president of sales for PBI-Gordon Corporation. “We are excited to have Dan on board. Our customers and sales team will benefit greatly from his deep knowledge of this industry.”
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business