Fairway Lawns has acquired Plant-It-Earth Lawn and Pest Control.
The acquisition provides Fairway Lawns a stronger foothold in Florida. The Clendenin Consulting Group helped facilitate the deal.
“We are excited to join forces with the Plant-It-Earth Lawn and Pest Control team and partner with their best-in-class operations," said Kyle DeMilt, CEO for Fairway Lawns. "The addition of Plant-It-Earth, coupled with our recent acquisition of Luv-A-Lawn, represents our growing presence in the attractive Florida market. Both of these businesses enhance Fairway Lawns’ mission of providing industry-leading quality and service to our customers. We’d like to thank The Clendenin Consulting Group for their hard work getting this transaction complete and allowing us to partner with Plant-It-Earth.”
“It was important to me to sell to a buyer who I was confident in to continue the quality of service that we have maintained since the beginning of Plant It Earth Lawn and Pest Control," said Brett Melanson, the owner of Plant-It-Earth. "We are also pleased with the plans that Fairway has to expand the business and to create more opportunities for the people of Plant It Earth."
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business