Tony Massey, president and CEO of Massey Services, has been named to the President’s Cabinet of The University of Alabama.
The President’s Cabinet is an advisory group that provides the President of the University of Alabama, Dr. Stuart R. Bell, with advice and counsel on strategic initiatives, endowment of scholarships and the implementation of a national awards program.
“I am incredibly honored to serve on the President’s Cabinet for The University of Alabama,” Massey said. “The University of Alabama has played an important role in my life and I am proud to be a part of Dr. Bell’s cabinet.”
Tony graduated from the University of Alabama in 1989 with a bachelor’s degree in Corporate Finance and Investment Management. His wife, Jann, and two of their children have also graduated from the University.
Massey Services ranked No. 26 on Lawn & Landscape's Top 100 list last year.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Team Engine launches AI-Driven translation tools
- Envu welcomes Price as head of U.S. turf & ornamentals business
- Act small, think big
- Yanmar to highlight new products at Equip Expo
- Top 5 Landscape Lighting Tips & Trends
- Ready, set, snow
- Student Spotlight: Episode 8
- SiteOne releases new LESCO Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide