Tony Massey, president and CEO of Massey Services, has been named to the President’s Cabinet of The University of Alabama.
The President’s Cabinet is an advisory group that provides the President of the University of Alabama, Dr. Stuart R. Bell, with advice and counsel on strategic initiatives, endowment of scholarships and the implementation of a national awards program.
READ MORE: The company promoted Tony to CEO and president last year
“I am incredibly honored to serve on the President’s Cabinet for The University of Alabama,” Massey said. “The University of Alabama has played an important role in my life and I am proud to be a part of Dr. Bell’s cabinet.”
Tony graduated from the University of Alabama in 1989 with a bachelor’s degree in Corporate Finance and Investment Management. His wife, Jann, and two of their children have also graduated from the University.
Massey Services ranked No. 26 on Lawn & Landscape's Top 100 list last year.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business