306 CR Mini Excavator
The pitch: The new Cat 306 CR Mini Excavator marks Caterpillar’s entry in the six-ton class offering.
- Delivers performance of up to 7,839 lbs. at a 9.8-feet radius. Enhanced uphill swing torque and increased cycle times provide greater productivity and efficiency.
- With its long stick option, the 306 CR delivers a maximum dig depth of 162 inches and 15,821-pound maximum operating weight when equipped with the sealed and pressurized cab.
- With the touch of a button, the operator can switch from conventional lever/foot-pedal steering controls to the standard, CAT-exclusive Stick Steer system.
For more info: Cat.com
Vermeer CTX160 Mini Skid-Steer
The pitch: Vermeer is expanding its line of mini skid-steers with the addition of the powerful and compact Vermeer CTX160 mini skid-steer.
- Features a rated operating capacity of 1,600 pounds, 16.7 gallons per minute of auxiliary hydraulic flow and a width of 42 inches.
- The CTX160 provides high lifting capabilities while remaining compact and nimble to operate. This mini skid-steer can handle jobs such as moving heavy material, working ground-engaging attachments and efficiently maneuvering in congested operating conditions.
- The Vermeer CTX160 is sized for challenging landscaping, hardscaping, rental, utility and general construction work.
For more info: Vermeer.com
ECHO’s CSG-7410 Cut-Off Saw
The pitch: ECHO’s cut-off saw offers high cutting torque, giving contractors more power and durability for tough hardscape jobs.
- Powered by a 73.5 cc 2-stroke professional-grade engine, the CSG-7410 provides more torque at the wheel due to a 2.6:1 drive ratio.
- Contains a reversible cutting arm with a standard position for normal cutting and a reversed position to cut close to buildings or ground obstacles.
- Easy to start due to the spring-assist starter, decompression valve, choke with automatic fast idle and purge bulb.
For more info: Echo-usa.com
Toro Dingo TX 1000
The pitch: Toro has taken another step in innovation, performance and versatility with the Dingo TX 1000.
- Designed with vertical lift loader arms, its 1,000-pound rated operating capacity delivers quality performance.
- The Dingo TX 1000 also offers increased reach at full height for maximum jobsite productivity.
- This lightweight, maneuverable machine packs strength and reach in a compact package.
For more info: Toro.com
Kubota SCL100 stand-on track loader
The pitch: The new SCL1000 features a 9.8-inch track that comes standard on the 36-inch machine.
- The SCL1000 has a 24.8 horsepower Kubota diesel engine and a travel speed of 5.1 miles per hour.
- The loader arms have a hinge pin height of 84.7 inches and a reach of 25.9 inches at a 45-degree dump angle.
- It will be available at select authorized Kubota dealers in the second half of 2020.
For more info: KubotaUSA.com
Steiner Slip Scoop Attachment
The pitch: Powered by the versatile, all-season Steiner 450 tractor, the Steiner slip scoop tractor attachment does the heavy lifting for you, making small excavation projects, landscaping and yard or farm projects effortless.
- The hydraulic operation makes lifting loose material and yard debris easy.
- The optional scarifier wear edge breaks up hard material in preparation for removal or grading.
- It comes in two available widths, 48-inch and 52-inch, so you can get the right tool for the job.
For more info: Steinerturf.com
Takeuchi TL6R Compact Track Loader
The pitch: The smallest track loader in the Takeuchi lineup, the TL6R is perfect for the landscaping space with its ability to get into tight areas.
- The Takeuchi TL6R Compact Track Loader (CTL) is an agile, compact machine that is easy to transport. The TL6R is ideal for customers in the agricultural, general contracting, landscaping and rental industries.
- Powered by a Kubota 2.4-liter, 65.2 horsepower engine, the TL6R features a radial lift loader design with a maximum lift height of 9 feet, 6.4 inches, and a rated operating capacity of 1,841 pounds. Additionally, the TL6 has a width of 5 feet and a height of 6 feet, 5.8 inches.
- The TL6 features a newly designed cabin with an overhead 5.7-inch color multi-information display and backlit rocker switches that control a variety of machine functions.
- Takeuchi Fleet Management telematics system is standard and provides a variety of data points including machine health and condition, run time and machine location.
For more info: Takeuchi-us.com
Explore the May 2020 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Student Spotlight: Episode 7
- ISOtunes debuts latest product
- FieldBin offers free software to California companies helping with weather recovery
- FieldRoutes announces new data declaration
- Avoiding close calls
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive