Mariani Landscape has acquired New Jersey-based Siciliano Landscape Company. This is the latest in a series of acquisitions by Mariani Landscape, continuing the company’s record growth and major national expansion.
Headquartered in Red Bank, New Jersey, Siciliano Landscape Company is a third-generation family-owned business long admired for their award-winning design, installation and maintenance services.
Siciliano is the 12th company to join Mariani’s “family of family companies,” and will be named among the impressive group of industry-leading residential landscape companies, including:
● Berghoff Design Group / BDG Maintenance – Phoenix, Arizona
● Borst Landscape & Design – Bergen County, New Jersey
● Designs By Sundown – Littleton, Colorado
● Ed Castro Landscape – Roswell, Georgia
● Glengate– Wilton, Connecticut
● Hoffman Landscapes – Wilton, Connecticut
● Mariani Landscape – Lake Bluff, Illinois
● NatureWorks Landscape Services – Walpole, Massachusetts
● Rocco Fiore & Sons – Libertyville, Illinois
● R.P. Marzilli & Company – Medway, Massachusetts
● Siciliano Landscape Company – Red Bank, New Jersey
● Southview Design – St. Paul, Minnesota
● Woodlawns Landscape Company – Mundelein, Illinois
“Siciliano Landscape is one of the most respected and awarded residential landscapers in New Jersey,” says Frank Mariani, Mariani Landscape chairman. “They have built an incredible reputation over three generations, and their first-rate service and unsurpassed expertise in the industry has long been admired. I’m honored to be associated with the exceptional quality and values they’re known for, across New Jersey and beyond.”
“I’m still at the helm and all of my employees remain in place. We joined a group of a dozen of the best landscape companies in the country to share resources and innovation. It’s a huge honor to be selected and I’m really proud of my team. Mariani has invested in us and I’ve invested in Mariani. These are exciting times at Siciliano Landscape,” says Karen Siciliano, owner and president of Siciliano Landscape.
The Siciliano Landscape Company was started in 1935 by Karen Siciliano’s grandfather. Having grown over 88 years and three generations, Siciliano thrives by delivering exceptional quality and service in design, installation and maintenance. With an admired reputation as a premier provider of residential maintenance, the company offers a full range of award-winning design services including conceptual master planning, construction documentation, project management and landscape installation.
Thirteen companies now comprise Mariani Landscape’s group of companies, offering landscaping services with local care. Mariani Landscape plans to continue proactively pursuing the acquisition of family-owned landscape companies that align with its core values. Companies interested in partnering with Mariani can email email@example.com for more information.