WorkWave is set to launch dynamic routing for its RealGreen product, giving customers the ability to plan the most efficient route in minutes with just the push of a button. Dynamic routing is set to launch later this year.
Dynamic routing builds upon service assistant's original routing assistant, giving users access to real-world scenarios around time windows, technician schedules, vehicle capacity, traffic patterns and service type prioritization. This enables users to create the most time and cost-efficient routes. Routes will honor complex business constraints, and all essential routing tasks will be automated while still allowing the flexibility to make real-time adjustments if needed.
"Our customers require a simple and efficient workflow in order to fulfill appointments and drive their business forward," says David F. Giannetto, CEO of WorkWave. "By providing them the reliability of simple and optimized routing, they can reallocate their energies to other more pressing aspects of their business, ultimately saving money and helping to plan for the future."
Additional Dynamic Routing key benefits include:
- Saving on fuel
- Reducing drive time
- Adding more jobs per vehicle
- Engaged, satisfied technicians
- Integration with service assistant
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Team Engine launches AI-Driven translation tools
- Envu welcomes Price as head of U.S. turf & ornamentals business
- Act small, think big
- Yanmar to highlight new products at Equip Expo
- Top 5 Landscape Lighting Tips & Trends
- Ready, set, snow
- Student Spotlight: Episode 8
- SiteOne releases new LESCO Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide